- We accept SEPA payable invoices (EUR) up to 3000€ per individual invoice or a group of related invoices. The invoice recipient may be a corporation, a registered organization, a governmental entity or a natural person that is permanent resident of a SEPA country.
Bitcoin Rate and Fees
- The Bitcoin rate is determined by Kraken Euro spot price and Lamium adds a fee of +3%. In addition we charge flat rate of 0.0001 BTC as an escrow clearance fee.
- In order to pay the submitted invoice we need the following information:
- Recipient’s name: full legal name of the entity receiving the payment.
- IBAN: the account number of the recipient in IBAN format.
- BIC code: the BIC code of the recipient’s bank.
- Amount and currency: the amount to be paid and the currency.
- User’s email address
- A document (e.g. an invoice, a rental contract, a screenshot of e-invoice) proving the nature of the transaction when submitting an invoice.
- We recommend the user to also provide this information for the smoothest possible processing:
- Reference number: most entities require a payment reference to be able the identify which invoice has been paid.
- Address of the recipient: banks may delay the payment unless address of the recipient is included. We recommend the user to add the address to the "Other information" field.
- The party paying the user’s invoice is a known and personally trusted individual or organization who wishes to purchase Bitcoin. Lamium Oy’s role in the payment is limited to making the invoice submitter and the invoice payer meet, provide escrow service and resolve dispute cases.
- The payment will generally be made within 24 hours after the first confirmation of the Bitcoin transaction. Please note that the bank transfer may take several days to complete.
Right to Cancel
- We reserve the right to cancel the invoice under any conditions. Cases where we use our right to cancel the transaction include but are not limited to:
- The invoice details are not correct.
- The transaction has no confirmations 24 hours after submitting the invoice.
- We suspect that the transaction is related to criminal activities, money laundering or funding of terrorism.
- The rate of Bitcoin was not correctly calculated.
- Force majeure situations.
- We suspect the invoice to be fake
- In case of cancellation we will inform the user by email and send the Bitcoin back to the sender address unless otherwise requested within 24 hours.
- If any dispute cases arise, Lamium Oy will act as the arbiter between the user and the invoice payer. Proven damages sustained by the user of the decentralized invoice service are reimbursed to the user in the following cases:
- The invoice payer has made an incorrect payment but all the information of the invoice has been submitted correctly.
- The payment is made later than 72 hours from the first Bitcoin transaction confirmation.
- No damages are reimbursed if:
- The user has submitted the invoice information incorrectly himself or it is lacking the reference number and the recipient is unable to identify the payment.
- The invoice is not submitted in a manner that allows the invoice to be reasonably paid before the due date.
Lamium referral program
- Lamium has setup a referral program that allows you to earn bitcoin. Every time you refer an invoice to our database you will each receive a 0.5% commission of the value of the referred invoice after the invoice has been paid in full.
- Once a user visits lamium via your link, Lamium keeps track over your referral and you will get credit if they upload and pay an invoice at lamium, even if they close the browser and come back later.
- Payout of referral bonus will be done upon request via the connected bitalo wallet once you have reached a minimum payout amount of 20 EUR.
- There is no limit to the number of invoices you can refer, although we do reserve the right to adjust the referral program rules in the future.
Why did my referral bonus not show up?
- There are a few possible reasons:
- The referred user must have submitted and paid his inovice after clicking your referral link (and if they clicked multiple referral links they must have clicked your link last).
- Referral bonuses are only paid if the invoice you referred is within the scope of our terms of conditions.
- It can take certain amount of time for payments to go out, and they may not arrive immediately.
- We also make an effort to watch for fake invoices and don't pay out referral bonuses on these accounts.
- Based on these rules we can't guarantee payout on every invoice you refer due to the limitations mentioned above and risk of fraud, but we make a good faith effort to do so whenever possible.